The First Myrtle Beach Golf Course
Myrtle Beach Golf
Hall of Fame
- Save the PDF file to your computer (“File,” “Save Page As”), and you’ll be able to type into the text fields. Save your changes, and then email it to the address provided.
The Myrtle Beach Golf Hall of Fame was created in 2008 to recognize those persons who have made an indelible mark on the Myrtle Beach golf industry. We will honor current and former Grand Strand area residents who donated, offered or performed their service for the love and respect of golf and the Myrtle Beach area.
2018 Nomination Form
Hall of Fame Nomination guidelines:
- Nominee must be a current or former resident of the Myrtle Beach area (Horry, Georgetown or Brunswick Counties)
- Nominee may be living or deceased
- Nominees will be considered from a variety of categories: Player, Instructor, Architect, Superintendent, Owner, Management Group or Volunteer
- There will be no discrimination because of age, race, religion or gender
- To nominate an individual for the MBGHF, you must be considered to have a direct affiliation with the Myrtle Beach golf industry. All nominations must be forwarded to a Director (see last page for information) prior to submission to the Committee. Directors will use their best judgment to determine the validity of each nomination and may choose at their discretion to accept or deny a nomination for consideration of the Committee
- Nomination Forms remain active for three years from submittal date